Skill / Age Level: Other
Kellenberg Memorial High School combines the proven curriculum and methods of a successful tradition with modern pedagogical advances to provide its students with a rich, qualitative educational experience. The Kellenberg Memorial High School program, offered in an atmosphere of positive Christian commitment, requires a thorough study of the basic intellectual disciplines, while offering extensive co-curricular and extracurricular opportunities for practical application and personal understanding.
- Varsity Basketball Team Volunteers With Hempstead Salvation Army
- Kellenberg Cheerleading Takes Part In Autism Speaks Walk At Jones Beach
- Girls Jv Volleyball Donates School Supplies To Hurricane Joaquin Victims
- Varsity Softball Raising Funds & Awareness For Mmrf
- Kellenberg Cheerleaders Turn Out To Raise Money For Breast Cancer Research