Number of Participants: 15
Hours Donated: 2.5
Value of Time Served: $317
Event Amount Raised: $4,856
Event Type: Health & Medicine
Date: October 18, 2021
The cause was recommended by a friend of mine and the 3 captains agreed, following some research. The basic premise was that they wanted to go for a charity that had a more tangible impact within the community. Ellie Fund is not only local (Massachusetts based out of Needham) but also provide tangible services vs. abstract research, that resonated more with them.
The team helped out by:
- Promotion of Facebook Fundraising page through social media and organizing school announcements
- Adverting for and selling snacks at a snack stand on a Saturday and concessions on game night
- Gym decoration on game day to further promote the event within the school
- Inclusion of event in parent newsletters from the school
- Establishment of the game night event within local media outlet
got the opportunity to present the check for money ($4,856) raised during their “Dig Pink” week last week for the Ellie Fund! Many thanks to all those that donated.