Team Up 4 Community
Skill / Age Level: Other
Team Up 4 Community (TU4C) is an international community giveback project of the W20 Foundation. With TU4C, the Foundation is continuously building character among athletes through the promotion and collaboration of community service and social responsibility. Many athletes perform community service, but there is not a central source or tools for athletes to be recognized and inspire others to participate in community service. Athletes have an enormous potential to use their power in numbers to empower their local communities. There is a critical need for a resource to bring together athletes to help their communities in order to optimize the impact of athletes. With your support, the Foundation can achieve a greater impact for social responsibility and community giveback.
- Abby Campbell Stony Brook Volleyball with Summer Volunteer Streak Intact
- Stony Brook Womens Soccer Celebrates Deaf Awareness Month
- Port Jefferson students engage in community service project
- Garden City students held FOUR school supply drives for INN guests
- Deer Park sophomore Franciscovich wins Distinguished Youth Award