Team Up 4 Community
Skill / Age Level: Other
Team Up 4 Community (TU4C) is an international community giveback project of the W20 Foundation. With TU4C, the Foundation is continuously building character among athletes through the promotion and collaboration of community service and social responsibility. Many athletes perform community service, but there is not a central source or tools for athletes to be recognized and inspire others to participate in community service. Athletes have an enormous potential to use their power in numbers to empower their local communities. There is a critical need for a resource to bring together athletes to help their communities in order to optimize the impact of athletes. With your support, the Foundation can achieve a greater impact for social responsibility and community giveback.
- Spencerport boys’ soccer & lacrosse programs worked together to help provide food for families this Thanksgiving.
- Multiple teams help Primetime Ballers Thanksgiving Drive
- Spencerport girl soccer team adopted a family through Primrtime Ballers and delivered a Thanksgiving meal
- Schroeder Varsity Girls Softball adopted a family of 5 in Rochester for Thanksgiving
- CA Girls Basketball organizing the collection and delivery of Thanksgiving dinners