Number of Participants: 34
Hours Donated: 4
Value of Time Served: $1,149
Event Amount Raised: $650
Event Type: Health & Medicine
Sport: Field Hockey
School: Ossining High School
Date: October 22, 2020
Ossining High School
South Highland Avenue, Ossining
– I am playing for my mom who also battled Breast Cancer in 2018 and is now in remission.
-Although I personally have not been affected by cancer, I will play for all those who have suffered and lost someone due to cancer.
– I play in memory of my uncle Trevor who has passed away from cancer.
– I play in memory of my aunt who passed away form cancer and for all of our loved ones affected
– I play in memory of aunt who passed from cancer, as well as everyone I know who has had it and beat it in the past 🙂
– I play for the cure because my mom had breast cancer. It is a very brutal thing to go through. I play to honor my mom because she is the strongest woman I know and she was able to fight through this terrible illness. I wanna support everyone who has gone through this and for the people fighting for their life at this moment.
– I am playing for my grandma who had breast cancer in the past and my aunt who also had breast cancer. Both are still alive and here with us today!💗🎗
– Thankfully, I don’t know anyone in my family that has had cancer. I still play though to support anyone who has had it and to raise money for a cure:)
– I play for everyone who’s currently struggling or has struggled with this painful disease and managed to keep high hopes.
– I play in honor of my grandma, whose breast cancer in now in remission.
– I play in honor of my uncle who passed away due to cancer and other medical problems.
– My Grandma had cancer and I know how it feels to have a relative or someone close to you that has it. I would love to help people who are going through it right now.
– I play for my grandpa and my best friend’s dad who passed away from cancer. I play in honor of my Aunt Ellen, and my friend’s mom, Sharon, whose breast cancer is now in remission.
– I play for my aunt who had cancer and for all those who are suffering or know someone is suffering with cancer. And I hope that one day we will have a cure for all cancers.
– I play in memory and honor of my grandpa that passed away from Pancreatic Cancer when I was six years old. He was one of my best friends and sometimes can’t believe life goes on without him in it.
– I play for my grandma who passed away about 5 years ago due to cancer.
– My mom who had breast cancer a few years ago”