Number of Participants: 24
Hours Donated: 2
Value of Time Served: $406
Event Type: Health & Medicine
Sport: Girls Basketball
School: Rye High School
Date: December 5, 2023
Rye High/Middle School
Parsons Street, Rye
One of our team goals this year is to do more community service. This was the first of our events. 24 girls participated for a couple of hours during our first team dinner.
See below for more details:
The Scarlett Fund
at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
*Elves needed for the 2023 Holiday Card Project*
The Scarlett Fund (TSF) is calling on our community to help make HolidayDay Cards for our friends who are battling cancer and the health care heroes who support them. Please write a note, share a poem or craft an inspirational card. Our recipients love to know about YOU! If you like, you can share your name, your age, your hometown and even a photo of yourself or your pet! We love to receive your letters and drawings. Cards should be filled with hope, love and friendship! (Examples can be found from previous card drives on The Scarlett Fund Instagram page @the_scarlettfund)
*Support our health care workers: Cards of thanks and inspiration should be addressed to
“Health Care Heroes”
- Please consider making non personalized cards to be distributed to recently diagnosed children in the hospital who are not on our list!
- Names for personalized cards will be available on November 1st.
- You are welcome to make as many cards as you please. If you are a child, please ask an adult to review your cards before you send them. Adults, please proof your child’s cards! The cards should not reference the word cancer, Covid-19 or “get better” in your cards. If you make a personalized card, it’s helpful if you can group and alphabetize by name ~ makes it easier for us to sort!
- Please forward this email to your friends, family and teachers. The more cards we make, the more love we spread!
- Send cards early! Cards should arrive before December 8th –
The Scarlett Fund
421 Stanwich Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
To join our TSF Card Project Email List please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram @the_scarlettfund
CARD DEADLINE: Friday, December 8, 2023
Click to Learn More!