Number of Participants: 4
Hours Donated: 125
Value of Time Served: $4,225
Event Type: Children & Youth
Date: December 9, 2019
NY 11949, USA
- Lions Heart 2020 Girls has been helping Brownie troop 144 with their Pop Tab Collection Program. Since July we have been collected the tabs for the brownie troop, they will be donating these Tabs to the Ronald McDonald House, the funds generated from recycling these aluminum gems help offset the House’s expenses. We want to thank the Lion Heart Manorville Boys 2022, our family and friends and the many restaurants and recycling centers we visited for their help. We have collected 13,000 pop tops Thank you Brownie troop144 for letting us be apart of this❤️ Lauren Vetrano-Kennedy#lionsheartstrong
- Thank a veteran! Making homemade cards for the veterans. #lionsheartstrong
- This is great event that you don’t want to miss. You will have so much fun and be helping out those in need at the same time, you don’t want to miss this. Hope to see all our friends there￼
- Lions Heart lacrosse players got their service in today by teaching a clinic to up and coming players!
- The Lions Heart Girls 2020 spent some of this beautiful sunny Sunday clean up their favorite beach.
Cupsogue beach clean up. Let’s keep it clean
- Recycling for Nickels for Nets.