Number of Participants: 15
Hours Donated: 6
Value of Time Served: $761
Event Amount Raised: $1,300
Event Type: Health & Medicine
Sport: Girls Volleyball
Date: October 8, 2021
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
Lincoln Road, Sudbury
Here is the plan for our Alzheimer’s Awareness Match this Friday
– A bake sale will be going on during the matches to raise donations for Susan Yenke’s sister fundraising efforts for the Alzheimers Association. She is running the Boston Marathon in honor of her father and the link is below.
katharine-yenke-raising-funds- for-alzheimers-association-ma- nh-chapter-36657/
– The girls and spectators will all be wearing purple, and they will be decorating the gym purple with the Alzheimer’s Awareness club at school
– Papers will be given out to spectators with information about the disease to raise awareness
– Bracelets with Susan’s fathers initials will be given out to anybody who donates to the cause
– As far as total hours students are putting into this it is hard to say exactly since baking and decorating can vary in time.
$1,300 was raised yesterday at our match between our bake sale and donations for the Alzheimer’s Association.