After extensive donation drives by students, members of the ALS Ride for Life Foundation visited Marion Street Elementary and Lynbrook North and South middle schools on May 8.
The tour of the community began at the middle schools, where ALS Ride for Life were cheered on by students and staff around the North Middle track and outside the South Middle front entrance. They made their way to Marion Street, where they were again greeted by signs and cheers, as well as a heartfelt singing performance by students. Each school presented a donation to the organization which works toward finding a cure for ALS. The annual visit by ALS Ride for Life has become a tradition that began at Marion Street, and the students look forward to welcoming them again next year.
- Marion Street Elementary School students welcomed ALS Ride for Life to their school on May 8.
- Marion Street students presented a donation to ALS Ride for Life, which works toward a cure for ALS.
- The Marion Street community was ready with signs and cheers.
- North Middle School students also cheered on their ALS Ride for Life guests.
- The South Middle School community had a great time joining together to show their support.
Photos courtesy of Lynbrook Public Schools
Leave a Reply