We are challenging L.I. Athletes to be a Sports Hero to a cause or someone in need this 2021 Spring Season to see how big of an IMPACT we can make together in our Communities!
$5,000 in Scholarships & Grants will be awarded!
First Place Winner receives a $3,000 scholarship or grant.
Second Place Winner receives a $1,500 scholarship or grant.
Third Place Winner receives a $500 scholarship or grant.
- LOG IN / SIGN UP Starting March 1st, 2021 log in or sign up for an account on www.TeamUp4Community.org
- ADD AN EVENT Once logged in, on the RIGHT SIDE of the page click ADD AN EVENT. Fill in the information about your community service work along with a link to a YouTube URL VIDEO of your work. (Projects can be performed anytime between February 1st, 2021 and May 31st, 2021).
- Be sure to choose from the EVENT CONTEST drop down menu L.I. Spring Sports Heroes Challenge and the COUNTY you represent.
- Once you hit PUBLISH your project will be reviewed and posted on the L.I. Spring Sports Heroes Challenge Page.
- SHARE your Entry with Friends, Family, Teammates etc. to Support you and let them know about the great work you have done. The more you share, the more VOTES you can receive!
All entries must be received by May 31st, 2021.
Voting will take place starting at 9 am EST on June 1st, 2021 and will end at 8 pm EST on June 8th, 2021. Winners will be Announced on or about June 10th, 2021.
* You can VOTE for as many entries as you choose, but only one VOTE can be cast per entry per day per valid email address.
* A valid email address is required to validate your vote.
* Voters are only allowed to enter an email address on behalf of themselves.
By Participating in this Challenge you Are Agreeing to the Team Up 4 Community Website’s Terms and Conditions