L.I. Sports Impact Challenge 2018-2019
Nassau Vs. Suffolk
For the 2018-2019 school year, the W20 Foundation’s Project Team Up 4 Community is challenging Youth Athletes to give back throughout our Long Island Communities in the Nassau Vs. Suffolk Challenge. #NassauVsSuffolk
From September 1st 2018 to May 15th 2019, every month an athlete, team, school or organization that involves athletes, ages 6-24 YO, can participate in the Nassau Vs. Suffolk Challenge with a chance to receive an exciting prize simply by sharing the community service work you are apart of!
Athletes, teams, schools or organizations involving athletes can upload a community service project to www.TeamUp4Community.org throughout the school year and select which county (Nassau or Suffolk) they are representing.
The TU4C Website features an online interactive dashboard that will consistently tally the hours contributed by athletes from each county.
The winning County, the one with the most community service hours by May 15th 2019, will be presented with “The Winners Cup” at the W20 Foundation’s L.I. Sports Impact Awards Dinner in May 2019.
Congratulations to Nassau County for Winning the 2017-2018 Challenge!
- Download the Official Challenge Poster
- View the Contest Rules
- Download our Challenge Volunteer Guide
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- SIGN UP/ LOG IN for an account on www.TeamUp4Community.org
- ADD AN EVENT Once logged in, on the right-hand side of the page click ADD an EVENT. Fill in the information about your community service work along with a PHOTO and/or VIDEO of your work.
- Be sure to choose from the EVENT CONTEST drop-down menu L.I. MONTHLY GIVEAWAY and the COUNTY you represent. Once you hit PUBLISH your project will be reviewed and posted on the Community Service map.
- SHARE your Entry with Friends, Family, Teammates etc. to Support you and let them know about the great work you have done to make a difference in your community! You can enter as many community service projects that you are a part of each month!